One of the most important types of nail products are nail tools, in other words, the necessary tools to do a good manicure and sculpted nails job.
Nail Painting Tools
- Acrylic Nail Brushes: Our acrylic nail brushes to sculp this type of nails are made of 100% kolinsky sable hair. This means that they are natural hair brushes. This type of hair has a great absorption power. Every time you use it and clean it, the brush will return to its original shape. In Seena Owell you can find two different brush sizes: Nº 8 and Nº 10. Brush No. 8 is known as the "universal brush", its shape is round and is perfect for making the smile in French manicure. By having a fine tip, the acrylic application on the cuticle will be much simpler and more precise. The brush Nº 10 is indicated for people who are already more professional, since, to control the acrylic ball with this bigger brush is more complicated. So if you are not an expert, sculpting nails with this brush will be more complicated. In case you are an expert, this brush will help you to make each nail practically in one step since it allows you to take more product without wasting it. We want to remind you that acrylic brushes are not valid to make gel nails because the type of brush in each case is different. It is also very important to keep the brushes clean and disinfected after each use, so that, they will have a long life. It is advisable to keep the brush always with its lid on so that, the bristles will not be damaged, and it will always be kept in perfect condition.
- Decorative brushes: Our decorative brushes are made of synthetic hair. This means that they will not absorb product when we apply for example, acrylic paint. You can find two different lengths of brushes: 5 mm., and 9 mm. The 5 mm brush is indicated for very small and laborious decorations, since, thanks to its short length, you will have more precision when you design. The 9 mm. brush is indicated for long lines and contours of designs, because their bristles have a longer length.
- Cuticle Cutter: An indispensable tool in any manicure and pedicure. These pliers are short handle, easy grip and make a precise cut. They are made of stainless steel, so they can be sterilized in any appliance. They have a splint that must be lowered whenever the tool is not used to prevent breakage.
- Pliers: An indispensable tool in any manicure and pedicure. These pliers have a short handle, easy grip and precise cutting. These tools must be kept dry, clean and lubricated with oil so that, they will not deteriorate.
- Metal Pusher: Stainless steel metal cuticle pusher to push the cuticle. It has two different ends: the side to push and the side to remove small skins that are very attached to the nail. This end can also be used to remove the remains of permanent nail polish.
- Ceramic pusher: Pusher with pink ceramic tip. This pusher is perfect for carefully pushing the cuticles that are very attached to the nail without causing damage to the client. Like the previous ones, it can be sterilized with any method.
- Natural nail file: This file is perfect for filing natural nails due to its 180/220 grain. Being so soft, it allows to file without damaging the natural nail layers. They are sold in packages of 5 units.
- Acrylic file. An acrylic nail file suitable for shaping acrylic nails when they have hardened. Its grain is 100/100, so filing will be quick and easy. They are sold in packages of 5 units.
- Polisher: A soft 180/180 grain polisher that is used to remove grease from the surface layer of the natural nail before permanent nail polish is applied. It can also be used to polish the shine if the permanent nail polish is removed, to allow the remover to penetrate without problem. Sold in packs of 5 units.
- Pedicure Shovel: this shovel is used to quickly remove dead skin, corns and calluses on the feet, leaving them soft and smooth. This shovel can be used with dry or wet skin. It is recommended to wash it and give it to the client after each treatment. Its grain is 100/180. It is sold in packages of 5 units.
Within this category, you can also find different packs designed to suit your salon's needs.