The products and services are paid for in advance by the customer using one of the methods available in the store, or under the conditions that Vitalia Partners, S.L. agrees upon with the customer.
When ordering, the customer may choose to pay for the purchases made at the online store through:
- Credit or debit card via the virtual POS. Through this payment method, the buyer will have to provide their credit card number, expiration date and CVV number. In this case, their data will be encrypted and sent under the secure virtual bank server, POS. This procedure does not provide any of their card details to seenaowell.com.
- Wire transfer: A customer who pays by this method is to make a bank transfer (identifying the order reference in the “Purpose” section) within a maximum of 3 working days after the order is placed. The company reserves the right to cancel the order in the case that it does not received confirmation of the transfer after this period. The bank account will be shown to the customer upon choosing this payment method. The customer will then receive an email stating the amount and account to which the transfer is to be made.
- PayPal: This payment method has a surcharge of 3.4% of the total amount plus 0.35 euros per order, which is the commission charged for using the Paypal service. By this method you can pay with your credit card or with your Paypal account balance.
- Cash on delivery: By this method, the customer will pay the carrier for the order once they have received it. This method includes a transportation fee. Not available for all destinations.
- Bizum: In Spain you can make the payment with Bizum, for this you must be registered in Bizum and have the Bizum PIN that your bank must provide you.