Continuing with our section of nail products, in this category you will find all the necessary liquids for the permanent nail polish service, and care products for hands and nails.
Manicure Liquids and Oils
- Cleaner: It is a colorless cleaner that removes the superficial layer that does not dry completely from the permanent nail polish, providing a super glossy finish. With this product, you can also clean your gel brushes. In addition, this product reduces the probability of nail cracking. Its application is very simple: When finishing drying the nail polish in the lamp, apply in a cellulose to avoid the lint. Clean by pressing the nail until the remains of the nail polish are completely removed. This product provides much more shine to the nail polish than if it was cleaned with alcohol. This product is available in 150 ml. or 1 Litre format.
- Remover: As its name suggests, this product is used to remove permanent nail polish. It does not damage the nail as it contains oils. Its application is very simple: Polish the most superficial gloss layer of permanent nail polish. Impregnate cotton pieces with the remover and wrap each finger with aluminum foil and let the product act for 10 minutes. After this time, remove the aluminum foil and the remains of the nail polish with a ceramic pusher to avoid damaging the natural nail. This product is available in 150 ml or 1 litre format.
- Nail Degreaser: It is the product indicated to prepare the natural nail before applying the permanent nail polish. It is a colorless and odorless liquid. Its application is very simple: Files and polish nails. Apply a small amount of product to a cellulose and clean the nail emphasizing on the edges and cuticle of each nail. Wait for the product to dry completely and start applying the permanent nail polish. This product is available in 150 ml. or 1 Litre format.
- Cleaning and sanitizing lotion: It is a fresh lotion in spray format, indicated to be applied before performing the manicure or pedicure disinfecting the hands or feet of the client. As it contains copaiba oil, it avoids the skin dryness and leaves a very pleasant sensation.
- Moisturizing and emollient cream: It is a very soft and white cream that deeply moisturizes the hands or feet skin after any manicure or pedicure service. Contains copaiba oil that leaves moisturized and disinfected skin. It also helps to heal and provides collagen to the skin to prevent hand wrinkles.
- Refining Serum: This serum leaves your skin perfectly soft and oil-free, with an even tone and a silky, velvety texture. Contains Copaiba oil with antiseptic properties. It is transparent and has a very pleasant smell. This product is applied at the end of the treatment. With a small amount you can spread throughout the area without consuming much product.
- German Chemical (nail hardener): Product that forms a protective barrier, prevents and avoids the breakage and defoliation of the nails. The instructions for use are simple: Shake the bottle gently. Apply on a dry nail without any traces of nail polish. If you have very weak nails, it is advisable to apply it every two days. In the first applications you may feel a little discomfort, but that is normal. The product is simply fulfilling its function. After the first month, apply once a week to keep nails strong and healthy. Be sure to close the bottle tightly after each application to prevent the product from thickening.
- Cuticle Oil: With a small amount of these oils, you will keep the cuticles hydrated and avoid annoying skin. We have 5 different smells: Red apple, vanilla, banana, strawberry and mango. You can find them in 15 ml. size, perfect for selling to customers, and 75 ml. perfect for beauty salons. It is enough to apply a minimum amount of oil.
In addition, within this category you can find different packs of liquids and oils that will adapt perfectly to your establishment's needs.